4 Jan 2016 (Mon)
Report before 8.40am at ISH for silent reading. Please be punctual.
Attire: SST School Uniform
Please remember to bring
(1) storybook for silent reading
(2) signed progress report
(3) learning device (LD)
Please remember to
(1) complete your holiday homework .
(2) borrow/ buy a hardcopy storybook for morning silent reading
(3) get a working thermometer
(4) get your progress reports signed by your parents/ guardian
(5) check SST Student Blog and SST email for announcements
Please note that
(1) diagnostic tests will be held in the first week of school
(2) back to school service learning programme is on 4 Jan, Mon (planning) and 8 Jan, Fri (service day)
(3) temperature taking is on 7 Jan, Thu
(4) re-tests (for selected students) will be held in the afternoons from 4 Jan-8 Jan. Students who are required to take the re-tests should have received an email from teacher-in-charge on the schedule and topics tested.
Schedule on 4 Jan 2016 (Mon)
8.40am-9.30am Morning Assembly
9.30am-10.30am Mass Briefing for Sec 4 Back to School Service Programme
10.30am-11.30am Form Teacher Time & Planning for Service Learning
12pm-1.30pm Form Teacher Time & Planning for Service Learning
1.30pm-2.15pm Head of Year Talk (Discover Programme)
Schedule on Week 1
4 Jan (Mon): Assembly, Briefings, FT Time, Planning for Service Learning
5 Jan (Tue) to 7 Jan (Thu): Lessons
8 Jan (Fri): Service Day
Taken from 2016 S407 Class Blog. The above is updated as of 31 Dec 2015, 2000h.